A NEW WAY OF WASTE MANAGEMENT
Turning Waste to Diesel (Synfuel) through Depolymerisation
The ALPHAKAT CPD TECHNOLOGY from Germany
We are drowning in and many countries are being suffocated by waste. Waste management is very expensive without offering a proper revenue. Often Landfills can't take anymore waste, they have reached their capacity and therefore need to be closed soon - so where to go with the waste? Landfills are also a source of hazardous emissions and fumes and the people trying to make a living from going through these landfills are of poor health, in need of medical attention (additional costs), jobs and accommodation. One must also not forget the contamination of ground water resources, air pollution and the contribution to global warming by these landfills.
Plastic is collected and bailed and then sent from e.g. Europe to China - a long way to go. There they undergo 10 or more different chemical and other treatments, are spun into T-Shirts (mainly) and then go on their long journey back to the rest of the world. The waste of fuel, the emissions during transport and handling in e.g. China and then the same on their way back as well as in the countries to reach the retailer are horrendous and surely a significant contribution to waste of fuel and global warming.
And not to forget the costs!
Agricultural waste from e.g. sugar cane is still in many cases burned on the fields, like also forestry waste in the Amazon region and others - sending huge amounts of dioxin, CO2 etc. up into the atmosphere.
The above are just three examples how we everyday harm our planet more, waste important energy sources, do not respect our environment, our ground- and surface water resources and the quality of life for all life forms on this still beautiful blue planet.
What if it becomes true what sciences predicts: that latest by 2030 the world demand for fuel will be three times greater than what the oil industry can supply. WHAT THEN?
So why not use a technology that will turn your waste to Synfuel, according the most stringiest regulations, EU EN590, or if you need Kerosene to A1-type Kerosene.
The CPD-Technology of Dr. Christian Koch
produces high-quality Diesel fuel with competitive prices
With the today’s oil price the CPD-Systems produce already high-quality Diesel most profitably. Unlike all other
technologies the CPD-technology works economically even without subsidies and promotions.
fulfils all relevant EU-standards for Diesel fuel
The quality of the CPD-Diesel fuel exceeds furthermore the EU-standard of the normal Diesel with nearly
all input materials and has a Cetane number of 58 to 60. (Cetane number of conventional Diesel = 51- 54)
has the highest energy efficiency of all known processes
The high efficiency of the CPD-Technology is 4.5 times as much as from RME (Rape-methyl-ester). The
quality of the CPD-Diesel surpasses the quality of conventional diesel by far.
makes an active environmental and climatic protection possible
An active and conflict-free environmental protection is for the first time possible by the optimization of the
energy production from residual substances and regenerating raw materials
helps to cover the rising fuel needs
According to a study of the Wuppertal-Institute for climate, environment and energy, two thirds of all cars
will still operate with gasoline and diesel by year 2050. The need by far cannot be covered by conventional
Materials which can be transformed to Diesel with a C.P.D-System
The standard plant of type CPD 500 (catalytic pressureless oiling for at least 500 l/h
Diesel) is economically adapted for the most biological and mineral materials. The
area of application is listed below, whereby waste and residual substances in solid
and liquid form can be processed decentralized in a technological and economical
efficient way into diesel:
Which solutions does the ALPHAKAT CPD TECHNOLGY offer:
- Instead of incinerating the waste - a method with low affectivity from an energy point of view and still considerable toxic emissions - the Alphakat CPD Technology converts all organic waste (anything that burns) to highest quality synthetic Diesel without causing any hazardous emissions or pollution to the surroundings. As it comes out of the CDP plant it is ready to be used in cars, trucks, engines, generators, locomotives, ships, helicopters and planes.
- Gain of oil-equivalent from various technologies:
Economic and Ecological advantages
Highest Energy-Efficiency of the CPD-Technology
The Table below based on data of the University of Applied Science Hamburg (Prof.
Th. Willner). The data shows the predominance of the CPD-Technology compared to
all other “BTL”-Technologies for Liquefaction of Biomass.
Economic and Ecological advantages
Highest Range for Vehicles Fueled with CPD-Diesel
The graphic shows the range of a car which needs 6 liter per 100 km with the amount of diesel
which can be produced from the corresponding biomass of four different procedures. The CPD-
Technology offers a 7.1 times as much range in comparison with the rape-diesel (RME)
The efficiency of the CPD-Technology is 4.5 times higher than the one of RME (Rape-
methyl-ester). The quality of the CPD-Diesel surpasses the quality of conventional diesel by far.
- Existing plants in Mexico, Spain, Bulgaria, Italy, Canada, Finland, USA (122 plants on order), Germany (test plant). And from June on Poland -two more under construction in Germany (4-12)
- Feedstock for these plants all organic material such as household and bio waste, wood paper, agricultural, sewage sludge, medical waste, plastic, carcasses, old oil, old tyres, coal dust and brown coal etc.
- Plant sizes: The plants range from hourly production of 150 to 500, 1000, 2000, 2500, 5000, 10 000, 15 000 and 20 000 l/hr and that for approx. 8000 hrs/year - sizes depend on the amount of waste (mixed or single) the operator has available per year. A 50 000 l/hr plant is in planning at present (4-12) which will be used as a refinery.
For complete ALPHAKAT Brochure (PDF format), please CLICK HERE